List of completed projects sanctioned by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India
- Indian Patenting Activity in International and Domestic Patent System: Contemporary Scenario.
- Project on preparation of a Road Map for Oil Spill Management for India.
- Project on Information Security.
- Project on the development of GaAs - Epitaxial Multijunction Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors (QWIPS): Phase-I.
- Project on Modeling of Fluidized Bed Coal Gasifiers.
- Measures of Progress of Science in India – an analysis of the Publication output in Science and Technology.
- National Energy Map for India – Technology Vision 2030.
- Project on the Development of a Bulk Encryption Unit and an Algorithm.
- Project on the Development of a Readout Integrated Circuit (ROIC) for an 8x8 QWIP array.
- Measures of Impact of S&T in India: Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Project on the Development of Explosive Detector based on Ion Mobility Spectrometry Technology.
- Designing Rural Technology Delivery Systems for Mitigating Agrarian Distress by M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation, Chennai.
- Investigating on Some Copper Alloys: Preparation as Described in the Vedic Texts and their Characterization.
- Phase-I of the project on the development of LED materials and devices for Climate Friendly Energy Conservation.
- Project on the Development of Explosive Detector based on Ion Trap Mobility Spectrometry Technology.
RuTAG -North East (IIT, Guwahati)
- Modified Cycle for banana carriage.
- Development of Cocoon Opening Machine for Eri silk production process.
RuTAG - Tamilnadu (IIT, Madras)
- Compressed and stabilized mud blocks.
- Sanitary Napkins – Development of improved materials.
- Installation of Spray Drying Equipment for Technology Up- gradation of Natural Dyes.
- Lamps with bright white LEDs.
- Motorised Pirn Winding Machine.
- Up-gradation of Technology for Pit looms in Handloom Clusters.
- Coir Ratt.
- Manually Operated Tricycle for Physically Challenged.
RuTAG - Uttarakhand /IIT, Roorkee
- Food Processing: With support of Central Food Technology Research Institute (CFTRI).
- Low Cost Solar Light (LED).
- Recharge Zones to Drying springs in Mountainous Region of Gaucher, Uttarakhand Using Isotope Hydro - Geochemical Techniques.
- Use of low cost solar dryers and cool chambers.
- Development of Improved Systems of Gravity Based Ropeways for hilly regions in Uttaranchal.
- Low cost portable Toilets for pilgrims.
- Solar air drying of apricot and other horticultural products.
- Development of wild walnut decorticator and toxin free Apricot oil extractor.
- Processing of sea buck thorn and cultivation of improved varieties of vegetables in the high altitude areas of Uttarakhand.
- Low cost Sanitary Napkins for rural women at Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand.
- Up-gradation and standardization of innovative Mahua based products and related technology packages.
- Physico-Chemical Properties of Ayurvedic Metal-based Drug: A Case study on Rasasindur.
2015-03-20 (All day)