S&T Sectoral Group Secretaries
Global Consultative Group on emerging STI trends and trajectories
National Frontiers of STEMM Symposium
Networking and integration of academia, national laboratories and industry-city clusters
Synergizing activities of NRDC, TDB, BIRAC, CDC(DSIR), Agrinnovate India (ICAR) and others
Academia-Industry- Market connect for Technology Diffusion
- Food and Agriculture
- Infrastructure (Roadways, Railways, Waterways, Civil Aviation, Urban Development)
- Heavy Industries
- Disaster Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Waste to Wealth
- Deep Ocean Technology
- Technology infusion in MSMEs
- Gifted Children
- Flood Management
- Rare-Earth based Permanent Magnet Motor for Electric Vehicles
Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, & Medicine
I-STEM (Indian Scientific Technology and Engineering Facilities Map):
- It has always been the basic tenet of the Government of India, in generously funding R&D efforts at academic institutions. The facilities established through such supports be made available to those needing them and qualified to make use of them for their own research work.
- The I-STEM Web Portal is the gateway for users to locate the specific facility they need for their R&D work and identify the one that is either located closest to them or available the soonest.
Through a recent GoI directive, institutions with R&D facilities funded by agencies of the GoI are now required to list them on the I-STEM Portal. Through the I-STEM Portal or the web site of the organization where the desired facility is located, one can make a reservation for using it.